Shopping With ASB10!

Since E-Mazing did a similar post to this one, click here if you haven't already read it, it's really great, I thought I would make one! (: So, E-mazing, I am going to structure mine like yours! (:


Before: (this part was borrowed from E-mazing's post, so credit to her)



  • Skim through your closet and beauty parlor to refresh your memory on what you own. This will help prevent you from buying items similar to items you already have. 
  • Earn your daily starcoins and check out the offers. That way you'll have the maximum budget available to you and you'll be able to buy more eventually.
  • Check out how many Stardollars and Starcoins you have, and decide how much you're willing to spend.


  • During:

    1.  I decide how many Stardollars and Starcoins I want to spend. Ask you can see, I only have around 500 Starcoins and 10 Stardollars. I am going to try my best and save Stardollars, but I am willing to spend all my starcoins. After all, you know how hard it is to freaking get back your stardollars. *Hint hint, Stardoll*
    2. I go to the Catalog and see if there are any sales going on. Unfortunately, there are none at this time. I then check the things in the Starplaza window. Look, Wild Candy has a new collection out! (Post about THAT coming soon!*wink wink*)
    3. I decide to buy a whole new outfit. So, I go to the Catalog and look under 'Fashion -> Tops -> Starcoins' 
    4. Hey, I kinda like these three things. I will drag them into my Dressing Room!









    The Deciding Process (WWD)

    • Would This Item Look Good With Any Other Items? I really liked all these items, but I think the Purple Sky Shirt really looked the best on my MeDoll, and I know for sure I have other skirts and tights I can pair it up with.
    • What Is The Price Of The Item?
    Now remember, if you're buying a full outfit, you're not going to want to spend all your money on only one item in the outfit. You never know if you might see a bottom, shoes, or accessory that you really love, but now you can't afford it. Even though the Purple Sky Shirt is the most expensive, there are many possibilities for it!
    • Does It Look Good On Your MeDoll?
    I tried on all of the tops, and I loved them all. Buuuuut, it turns out that the Purple Sky Shirt was more my style and looked the best.

    Now, whatever item you answered for these questions the most, is the one you should probably buy!

    • BUT WHAT IF I ANSWERED A DIFFERENT ITEM FOR ALL 3?
    Never fear! Just go through the process again, and THINK, HARDER. 



    Now, using those tips and the WWD Process, I have narrowed my outfit down to this:



    I know I didn't buy any pants, but like E-mazing said, If something doesn't catch your eye, try again tomorrow!


    HAVE FUN SHOPPING (:


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    ATTENTION

    Help keep our blog a safe and positive environment for everyone. Please don't use swear words in our comments. Thank you!