Are They Really Gone From Starplaza?

Stardoll is constantly updating their stores with new items, but you still may want something that they sold quite a while ago.

This is how to find some things in Sunny Bunny that you can no longer find in the Sunny Bunny store.
These tips may also work for things you know are from a store, but you can no longer find. (:

For months and months I have been asking around for people to see if they could sell me piercings from Sunny Bunny that they no longer have In-Store.







Well, I then decided to search the catalog. As long as you know what type of item it is, you can find it easily.
I was looking for facial piercings. Here is what I did:

1. I went to the catalog. 

2. I went to Beauty

3. I clicked Jewelry

4. I clicked Face Jewelry and scrolled through until I found what I needed (:

You can apply these tips to finding things in the Shop!

**This will not find everything, unfortunately. If this does not work, search Starbazaar because that item has probably been removed**

Hope this helped (:



No comments:

Post a Comment

ATTENTION

Help keep our blog a safe and positive environment for everyone. Please don't use swear words in our comments. Thank you!