Presentation Reviews +Advice and Tips


laura_lolx's Presentation Review
8/10 

Background information: 
Presentation format by- firefly_pres
Purpose of presentation- to introduce myself
Review: First impression- It is fairly colorful and it has lots of text. I probably wouldn't read it, because the text is very uniform. I like the big introduction. Format- I like the format, because it has overlapping text and lots of different features. Scroll-boxes save space and the giant text "Ceri" catches my eye. The bold text is a great idea and creates variety.
Creativity- The content of the presentation is creative, because I love the "Introducing..." part and the poem on the side, but the format is generic. I suggest adding photos or more colors. Content- I am in love with this presentation after reading it. It shows Ceri's personality perfectly and it's really friendly and honest. I enjoyed reading it completely. She shares the perfect amount of information about herself and the purpose is clear. Final opinion: This presentation is an 8 out of 10, because the content is amazing. Although the format is very boring, I love this presentation.I think it could use pictures and more colors to gather more attention though.



olivemax's Presentation Review

8/10


Background information: Presentation format by- nice_pres (I don't think she does presentations anymore) Purpose of presentation- To tell the people of Stardoll a little about myself.(:
You can view olivemax's presentation by clicking this line of text.

Review: First impression- It's beautiful and sophisticated. It's also very short. I'd probably skim over it, because it looks so good from a glance. Format- The text is great, because there's so much variety and it's still easy to read. The background is simple, but the border is just enough to complete the look. The heart and white dots are a nice amount of color without overpowering the grey. Creativity- The content isn't super creative, because its very classic; There's a title, a quote and a little bio. The format saves the day, because it's creative. Content- I really understand who she is and I can see the person she describes liking this format. I get a good idea of who she is, but she isn't super friendly or personal in explaining it. She could improve her cheerfulness a bit and add some personal opinions. Final Opinion: I give this presentation an 8 out of 10, because the format was wonderful, but the content wasn't that friendly. I got a good idea of who she was, but it wasn't very personal. She accomplished her goal though.
 
Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ATTENTION

Help keep our blog a safe and positive environment for everyone. Please don't use swear words in our comments. Thank you!